[Ohio-talk] Jaws refuses to shut off for Window Eyes

Cheryl Fischer c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 16 01:13:24 UTC 2014

Wow. I installed Window Eyes and now every time I turn Window Eyes on, Jaws
comes on as well, even though Jaws was off before that.  Also, I got an
ominous Bong sound when I entered on the button to register Window Eyes, and
then I heard an error  message saying that it couldn't register it. Next
thing I knew, I was into a bunch of Window Eyes menus where I made set up
decisions and each time I turn on Window Eyes, I get a new tip of the day,
so I'm not sure why all this is happening given that I was unable to
register Window Eyes.

Anyone have any advice for me? I had hoped to be able to turn Jaws and
Window Eyes on and off at will. It's like Jaws refuses to be banished, even
for a little while!

Cheryl