[Ohio-talk] A message from Parnell Diggs

Barbara Pierce bbpierce at pobox.com
Sat Jan 18 14:07:37 UTC 2014

I just received the following message from Parnell Diggs, president of the
NFB of South Carolina. He made a very strong run for a congressional seat a
couple of years ago, and I intend to support him in this contest. Please
read his request and consider helping him.

Barbara Pierce

Dear Barbara,

I am running for Attorney General!  As I begin this campaign, I am asking
members of my Federation family to consider making a donation of any size to
the effort.  No amount is too small.  My initial quarterly reporting
deadline is March 31, and this will be the first opportunity for the media
and political pundits to evaluate the strength of my support and, frankly,
to form an opinion about my chances of winning.  Thus, I need your help in
one of the following two ways:

Please make checks payable to Parnell Diggs for Attorney General and mail
them to my office at 2584 South Hwy 17 Business, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576.
You can also use the secure link pasted just below this paragraph and make
an online contribution through Act Blue.

 <blocked::https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/blastoff>
https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/blastoff

South Carolina election laws require me to maintain a record of the name,
address, and occupation of all donors.  Contributions of more than $100 are
subject to public disclosure.  Barbara, any help you can give would be most
valuable and much appreciated.  Also, please forward this message, if you
would, so that others will learn of my candidacy and possibly contribute.
Thanks for your help.

Paid for by Parnell Diggs for Attorney General

Barbara Pierce

President Emerita