[Ohio-talk] FW: Dr. Smith's Cover Story

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 22 16:41:39 UTC 2014

You are welcome and thank you for your kind words.

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
Interim Director of Honors Tutorial Studies
School of Communication Studies
Lasher Hall, Rm. 112
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu
T: 740-593-4838
F: 740-593-4810

*Ask me about the newly revised Ohio Fellows Program or visit http://www.ohio.edu/univcollege/ohiofellows.cfm

"Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can't."
"Our minds are like parachutes. They work best when they are open."

Very nice!  Thanks for sharing!  And thanks for representing us all so very wel!  Braille rocks -- and so do you!
Deborah