[Ohio-talk] Dr. Smith's Cover Story

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Thu Jan 23 13:50:53 UTC 2014

Hello Kaitie,
I agree with you. The problem is that some people do not want a child to appear different never mind that they already do when a book is so bulky and held right up to the face.
Children do not enjoy reading this way.
Some teachers are just too lazy to use Braille with their students. This is because some VI teachers do not know Braille very well themselves.
I just could not imagine life without Braille.
Colleen Roth