[Ohio-talk] Disabilities and their portrayal

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 16:38:25 UTC 2014

Yes, I referenced her speech "The Right to Live in the World" in my message.
I briefly met her at convention as well, but now that I'm taking a bioethics
course I'm starting to get a really clear idea of just how right she was.  I
agreed with the points of her speech when I first heard it in Orlando, but
it's baffling to actually see this stuff play out in front of you.

Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton---2016
Music Therapy Major, Psychology Minor, Clarinet
Ohio Association of Blind Students, President
NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair
Sigma Alpha Iota-Delta Sigma