[Ohio-talk] Disabilities and their portrayal

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 20:06:20 UTC 2014

Marianne,

That is a good point too.  I was so mad about it that I didn't even think
about religion at that time, but that is another puzzling part of the
puzzle.

Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton---2016
Music Therapy Major, Psychology Minor, Clarinet
Ohio Association of Blind Students, President
NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair
Sigma Alpha Iota-Delta Sigma