[Ohio-talk] funny bone

Payne, Richard L (GE Capital) richard.payne at ge.com
Fri Jul 11 10:22:05 UTC 2014

Last night David and I went to the funny bone comedy club in Dayton. I have always herd from people like Dr. Smith and Eric that I could make people laugh but I thought it may have been the liquids we drink with caffeine that gave them those thoughts lol.  What a great   and wonderful time we had. I decided to get on stage and quickly got the attention of the people who came to see the comedians who were going to perform. I will do  this again one day but will hope to see some of you at the event. Richard