[Ohio-talk] The 2014 NFB of Ohio Awards Information

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Mon Jul 14 16:58:58 UTC 2014

All,

Attached you will find the 2014 NFB of Ohio awards information that was sent out to all chapter and division Presidents. I send this to you to encourage as much chapter and division participation in the preparation of your information for this year as possible. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions or concerns about any of the attached information or if you have trouble accessing it.

Jw