[Ohio-talk] How About a Little "Pick Me Up" for the Day

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 24 16:44:25 UTC 2014

Friends and Colleagues,

It is such a gorgeous day today, low humidity and a nice breeze, and I am feeling real good. I hope that your summer in general is going well and your day to day specifically. Attached you should find a copy of my song entitled "Dr. FeelGood" and I hope it puts an extra pep in your step and a smile on your face. I'm feeling extra happy today so thank you for indulging me in sharing some of my music. Enjoy and share with others if you'd like!

Jw