[Ohio-talk] State Convention fund raiser

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 20:29:32 UTC 2014

Hi, another idea is to ask the bar at the hotel to come up with a
signature drink for us, for example, "the blind buckeye",lol!
Ask them to add this to the drink menu for the weekend, with and
without spirits! for each drink sold the affiliate would recieve some
cash, if the drink is $ 5., nfb gets $ 2..
This way, if we have a Friday night public event and draw a big crowd
it increases our profit potential. in addition, we don't need to sell
anything!
Cheers! Cheryl fields