[Ohio-talk] Wonderful PR Opportunity

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Mon Jul 28 23:33:01 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,
The At Large Chapter had a wonderful opportunity to hand out literature, meet some prospcective Federationists, write names in Braille for adults and children. We also met several blind children and their parents. I have a presentation to a school planned. We were also able to give out Alphabet Cards.
We really gave out a lot material this year.
Dudley, Dawn and I were at the table.
Our friend Joanne and Dawn's husband also helped.
We actually handed things to people as they were passed and invited them to get their name brailled.
We have plans for some extra things next year.
It was a lot of fun.
Well I guess we should think of something for Meet the Month in October.
Colleen Roth President
At Large Chapter
NFB of Ohio;