[Ohio-talk] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Grad student looking for research oortunities.

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Jun 6 16:17:41 UTC 2014

I completed this survey and hope many of you will consider it too.  It
was accessible with JAWS.  It is asking our opinions about how we are
treated as blind people and our level of confidence.  You must be over
18 to complete it.  I know you received it as a member of an NFB group
but this is extra encouragement.