[Ohio-talk] BELL donation

Jerry Purcell jerry-purcell at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 8 02:04:15 UTC 2014

Hi Shelby,
    We had a table set up at one of  the doors at walmart.  It was a cold
and rainy day, but we stuck it out.  We sold baked goods.  We passed out nfb
literature and a couple of members typed up, in braille, the names of some
kids who came to the table.  We raised $200.00 for 5 hours of work.  Who
knows what we would have raised if the weather was nicer.  We are planning
on hitting an east side walmart later in the year.

            Take care Jerry