[Ohio-talk] fyi all vehicle donation drivers:

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 10:18:51 UTC 2014

I wish to remind you that this program is live. We are doing better but if
you guys would get stickers and other information to give out we can do
better. Yes we have great company but lets finish first. Richard

Subject: Honk Honk Hustle: Speeding toward the finish line

Attention all vehicle donation drivers:

With our July 1 finish line fast approaching, the competition is getting
dramatically tight. Ohio and Maryland are still tied for first with six cars
each, while New York and Pennsylvania are close behind with four vehicles
each. Arizona and Utah are tied for third with three cars each. There is a
seven-way tie for fourth place between California, Connecticut, Florida,
Massachusetts, Missouri, New Jersey and Washington. They each have 2
vehicles donated. However Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Iowa,
Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, North Carolina, Nevada, Oregon,
South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia are all still in the race with one
vehicle each.

The unique trophies for the top three winners will be awarded at the vehicle
donation rally on July 4 between 12:30 and 1:30. The winners circle is in
Salon 5 Level 2. Come celebrate with us to see who will be running the
victory lap.

Honk honk! Thanks for helping us steer this program down the road to
success.

Joanne

Joanne Wilson

Director, Affiliate Development

Office of the President

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place

Baltimore, MD 21230

Phone: 410-659-9314 x2335

Email: <mailto:jwilson at nfb.org>jwilson at nfb.org

www.nfb.org

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further Donate your car to the National
Federation of the Blind today!

For more information, please visit:

<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/>www.carshelpingtheblind.org or call
1-855-659-9314

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund
campaign, please visit
<http://www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture>www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture.