[Ohio-talk] NFB to teach braille refresher courses this summer

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Mar 2 01:59:06 UTC 2014

I received a brochure about four braille courses being taught this
summer.  These are designed for TVIs, transcribers and parents.  2 are
literary braille refresher courses and 2 are nemeth braille courses.
I think this is fabulous and if you know any TVIs, transcribers or
parents who might be interested let me know and I will forward the
information.  Oh yes, NFB is providing the training!

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053