[Ohio-talk] Want to Participate in Survey about domestic Violence?

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Sat Mar 8 20:50:50 UTC 2014

Hi Marianne,
That is a good idea but there may be some communities which would not be included this way.
I would think that the Student Division might want to see what is available for blind students on or near campus because these students wouldn't want to miss class if they could be safe and still attend class.
Some small towns will probably say that people in need of assistance would need to go to the nearest large city near them.
Colleen Roth