[Ohio-talk] FW: You Will Appreciate This

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Fri Mar 14 01:03:18 UTC 2014

Great point Debrah.  His comment about not being to read copy went right pass me when I first heard it, but you are absolutely right. We need to promote the use of Braille to other blind people foremost. If our own can't even believe that we can read just as well as sighted people, how are we ever going to get the message out to the sighted?

Annette

Sent from my iPhone