[Ohio-talk] new to NFB Scrip Ohio

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 17:07:28 UTC 2014

Spring is almost here. It has been a long and rough winter so the arrival of
spring will be even more welcomed this year than normal. To help with this
welcome Scrip has added Dairy Queen gift cards to the list of available gift
cards. These are $10 each and pay 2.74% to our affiliate. I plan to purchase
mine with the next order to have them on hand for a beautiful spring day.
I'll even invite Eric to join me. Lucky him!

The release date of the next Scrip order will be Sunday, April 6th. Orders
should be in by 7:00 p.m. that day.

Thanks for shopping with NFB of Ohio through the NFB Scrip Ohio program.

Shelbi