[Ohio-talk] Safe Shot Information

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Mon Mar 24 15:58:13 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,
I just got off of the phone with Borin Halbich, Inc.
The Safe Shot can be set for any dosage. The company has been testing the BD Syringues.
Someone can set the Screw on the back of the Safe Shot for the dosage. This adjustment can be changed if a new dose is renuired.
You can buy more than one Safe Shot for the different dosages you take.
They come in different colors for those with some vision but could have a tactile mark for people who are totally blind.
You can order directly from the Company. You do not need to order from Maxiaids.
Safe Shot is $12.33. This is cheaper than Maxiaids price.
The Website i!:
www.borinhalbich.com
You may call them toll-free at:
1-800-441-9779.
I think this might be worth sharing far and wide. I was informed that this product has been around about 25 years.
I hope people find this information useful.
Colleen Roth