[Ohio-talk] At Large Teleconference

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Sat Mar 29 20:17:10 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,
O Sunday March 30, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. you are invited to a very informative Teleconference.
The At Large Chapter of the NFB of Ohio will be meeting at 7:30 p.m.
All are welcome.
To participate in the Teleconference please call 605-475-4875. Please enter Option 201-909 followed by the Pound Sign.
We will be discussed upcoming events and input on the Awards Materials.
We will also be discussing any Fund Raising Activities.
There will be room on the Agenda for other topics members of the call which to bring up.
Looking forward to seing many of you there.
Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter;
NFB of OHIO;