[Ohio-talk] More Ohio Means Jobs

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 20:22:47 UTC 2014

I went to the Franklin County Job Center today. I met some very nice people there. Of course they asked me if I know about BSVI. They then explained that they have a computer with Zoomtext.

They might be able to provide training with WIA funds, but the training can only last for a year, and before I can begin training, I have to have a letter from an employer saying they will hire me at the end of the training.

I then went to Jobs and Family Services, and they told me they stopped taking applications for the day. This was before noon.

Eric