[Ohio-talk] Buckeye Bulletin

COLLEEN ROTH via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 20:06:17 UTC 2014

 Hello Barbara,
The Spring Buckeye Bulletin was very interesting and informative.
Thank you for reprinting the article about the Odin Phone from the May Braille Monitor. I didn't have all of this information. I think it is the perfect for those who want a basic phone and do not want a steep learning curve.
I also appreciated Eric's article about non-24 Sleep Disorder. For those of us who have this condition it is nice to have a medication coming to market. Maybe those who believe it does not exist simply do not have the problem.
Medical Science has shown that those with Sleep Disorders have many other Medical Conditions which develop as a result of these conditions.
My friend Julie had a significant problem every time we changed the clock particularly when we sprung forward.
She actually had to take a couple days off and always ended up sick.
Receiving treatment for non- 24 should not reflect on everyone's competence as a blind person.
On the contrary it says more about your willingness to do what you need to do. Just think of all the energy those of us who have this problem can then use to work even more in the Federation Family.
I also enjoyed the recipes.
The In Memriam for Bruce Peters was right on target. He was a gentle man and a gentleman.
We were blessed to have had him as a member of the Federation Family.
Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter;