[Ohio-talk] BELL

Carol Akers via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Wed May 21 20:30:47 UTC 2014

Hey I was .wondering  about the BELL program volunteer application.  Some one asked me about it and I was led to believe that it would be found on the STATE site.  I did look, and found a BELL PROGRAM link to a docx word doc that was downloaded rather than opening a link.  However, I ended up on the NATIONAL page with a student application only.  No dates and times, no address of where program being held and no cost listed.  There was no volunteer info at all.  I am at a loss of where to send these people who are interested in either the program or volunteering.  They are asking questions that I cannot answer and no one is responding to them when they ask others.  Please help fix this.  Please make this info available, since the program date is rapidly approaching .
Carol