[Ohio-talk] bard site

Marianne Denning via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 10:53:13 UTC 2014

I can't say for sure, but if there is a really popular author then the
books are added very quickly.  NLS would make the Harry Potter books
available within a few days after the hard cover book came out.  BARD
is also in the process of digitizing the old collection so that is why
you will find books that were published a long time ago showing up.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053