[Ohio-talk] The Trusty Typewriter

Colleen Roth via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 18:16:58 UTC 2014

Hi Milena,
Well I have two manual typewriters because someone was going to throw one of them away.
Actually both of them were given to me at no charge.
The large print typewriter was used for the Newsletter the Blind Mulihandicapped Committee produced through the early nineties. It belonged to Barbara Pierce and after the Newsletter wasn't being published I purchased the typewriter.
I can send anything in large print to someone without using a PC.
Colleen Roth