[Ohio-talk] fyi

COLLEEN ROTH via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 17:48:18 UTC 2014

 Hi Richard,
I understand what you encountered at the Nursing Home.
Unfortunately we have to speak for others who cannot speak for themselves sometimes.
I hope that your uncle will receive the support he needs to stay in his home.
I will add him to the Prayer Chain I coordinate.
I do not think I would be that stressed about not having the internet but I understand that some people just can't stand that.
I hope you didn't meet any cats on your travels.
Two nursing homes in Toledo had cats.
One of them is a very nice facility. The cats are Frankie and Addie.
They were named for St. Francis of Assisi and Mother Adelaide who founded the Sylvania Franciscans.
The other cat lived in a Novsing Home with a large Mice and Rat population.
This Nursing Home (which is now closed) was encouraged to get the cat by a Pest Control Company.
I wouldn't have wanted to live there although I would have befriended the cat.
Have a purrfect day!

Colleen