[Ohio-talk] Ohio Association of Blind Students, looking forward to 2015.

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 3 20:02:01 UTC 2014

Kaiti:

Your message has me smiling so hard with pride and joy because you write so well but even more importantly, your expressed commitment and strong involvement in this movement in general and this affiliate specifically is indeed an answer to prayer and deep longing.

Please don't hesitate to let me know how I can help your Division ok because you are our present and future!

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
School of Communication Studies
Lasher Hall, Rm. 112
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu
T: 740-593-4838
F: 740-593-4810

*Ask me about the newly revised Ohio Fellows Program or visit http://www.ohio.edu/univcollege/ohiofellows.cfm

"Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can't."
"Our minds are like parachutes. They work best when they are open."