[Ohio-talk] Picking and choosing battles

Tollebooth tollebooth at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 14:33:34 UTC 2014

Suck it up… Not on your life. If we continue to "suck it up "our children and our children's children who have visual issues will never see a better world and we see today. Hold their feet to the fire. Make them provide the agenda in your format of choice.quite literally, they don't have a choice. I would that every blind child and student could hear this. Never give up never give in and never settle. When change happens it is because a group of people get tired of the way things are and become determined and hardened toward the task of changing them.don't settle for what is equal to what everyone else will get. They will read their small print agenda. You have every right to have a braille version.if you find it hard to have that conversation, call me. I will be more than happy to help you through it.there is an art form to this type of conversation and it does take some practice to get it right but you are smart capable and well able to handle this.

If Martin Luther King Junior could have a dream about equality for all based on race, why can't we have a dream 40 quality for those of us who cannot see? Why must we settle for what the world is willing to give? Why do we not take a position such as Dr. King took that started the civil rights movement towards what we know it to be today. You never know what positive change you can make until you determined to try.  You are not alone. There are many who will stand with you. I will be first in line.   Go get your braille agenda and enjoy your convention.

Sent from my iPhone