[Ohio-talk] A Malley's Christmas

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 9 12:57:10 UTC 2014

Milena and all,
I've been away again and am just now catching up on all the missed email, newest to oldest.
I had to take a minute on this one for a huge shout out to Milena!

This is so clever!  So adorable!
I was going to buy chocolate again this year, of course, but hey, I have to say that your flair with rewriting lyrics makes me think that we need you to come up with a new Federation song or two.
You know, one that addresses today's issue to some catchy melody recognized by all?
Oh do please pick up the challenge, Milena!  You have a definite gift here!

And thanks for sharing this one with us!

Peace,
Deborah