[Ohio-talk] Braille Agendas

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Mon Nov 10 13:42:29 UTC 2014

 Hi Marianne,
My post concerning braille agendas was for Kaiti. The music therapists might not know about braille agendas.
AER certainly should know about them.
I do not see why they could have overlooked braille agendas.
As for Megan's comments about the first ten letters of the alphabet I find it ridiculous.
Why not just teach the whole alphabet.
I'm glad we learned the whole apphabet because I can't imagine trying to write with just the first ten letters of the aphabet.
Mindy Duncan did call me concerning the questions I raised at the Convention.
I'm not holding my breath though. She will try to get more braille instruction for blind clients and encourage counselors to promote braille. As she said 85 percent of blind people who have a job are braille users.
Every time I think about service in Northwest Ohio I have to take several deep breaths. I appreciate getting my questions.
At least I had time to plan what to ask and to do it in a professional way.
Recognized on the Convention floor
 to ask my questions in a professional way.
For those who you the Can Do product with the cards with Magnetic tape they have been discontinued.
I was going to try to get some of these for Dawn.
Colleen Roth