[Ohio-talk] RADIO MALLEY

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 00:17:17 UTC 2014

great

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Milena Zavoli via Ohio-talk
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 6:27 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Ohio-talk] RADIO MALLEY

Radio Malley

It’s 7 P.M. and time for radio Malley—a variety show of music and talk.  Welcome to my show.  My name is Square Mint Joe, and I hope you’ve had a great day!

Now, I have a request from a long-time listener to the show,  Nut Mallow Molly.  She wants  to hear the Merry Malley’s Christmas song; still number 1 on the pop charts.  Here it is:

Have a merry Malley’s Christmas,
It’s the best time of the year.
You can help the NFB
And spread some love and cheer.

Have a merry Malley’s Christmas
And support Ohio’s blind
Buy some barks and Malley’s arcs
Hurray! It’s Christmas time.

La, la. La la la la.
La la la la la….

Square Mint Joe:  Doesn’t that song remind you of Malley’s Chocolates and how good all their products are?  I love them, especially the buckeyes, the dark chocolate square mints, santa royals, Christmas bells, the mixed nuts, and the Malley’s Arc.

Our phone lines are all lit up.  Everybody wants to weigh in on Malley’s Chocolates and for the sake of time, let’s go to Line 2.

Hi caller, you’re on the air with  Square Mint Joe.  What is your name and where are you calling from?

Caller:  My name is Buckeye Pete, and I’m calling from the Malley’s factory in Cleveland, Ohio where they make all the candy we all know and love.

Square Mint Joe:  Do you have any comments tonight?

Buckeye Pete:  Yeah, I want to tell everybody about the last Thanksgiving I spent with my family.  I went to visit them in Columbus, Ohio, a Malley’less town, and we had turkey with bread and nut stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy, green bean casserole, parkerhouse rolls and apple and pumpkin pie.  The food was delicious, but something was lacking.  I thought about it, and I realized soon enough that the  grand feast was missing Malley’s Chocolates.  Oh, how did I let this happen?  I promised myself that this year will be different.  I can’t go to a Malley’less town without boxes of my favorite candy.  I’m gonna bring all the candy mentioned in Malley’s Favorite Chocolates Song, and I will give them all to my family who has never tried them.
 Square Mint Joe:  Thank you for sharing this message with us, Buckeye Pete.
Folks, listen to Buckeye Pete, and don’t let this happen to you.  Always have a box or two of Malley’s candy or mixed nuts with you this holiday season.  You never know whom you will visit or who might drop in, and support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.

Well, it’s nearing the end of my show, but I will be on the air again tomorrow night promptly at 7 P.M.  In the meantime, I’ll leave you with this soothing music with which to eat your Malley’s Chocolates.  See you soon!

Season's Greetings!
Support the NATIONAL FEDERATION of the BLIND of OHIO.  Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!  Free shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address.
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Milena