[Ohio-talk] White Cane Guy guidedogs and white canes

Tollebooth tollebooth at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 19:00:15 UTC 2014

Some people say that Nash matches my clothes for me every day.  They probably think he cooks all of the meals that I eat. Thing is if he cooked them chances are I would never get to eat him. He would beat me to it.

And by the way, let's not forget that to the rest of the world, blind equals retarded.

How ridiculous do the statement. Yet many sighted people firmly believe in them.  Sometimes I think they CS as a danger to society at large if you're out by ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone