[Ohio-talk] First Ten Letters

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Nov 12 14:39:53 UTC 2014

If she only knows the first ten letters then she is certainly not
qualified to be an instructor.  Why would anyone only learn the first
ten letters.  If you know those, how hard is it to learn the next ten
and then finish it off with the last six.  I agree you should learn
the numbers and basic punctuation.

For anyone who is interested, I can teach braille through virtual
instruction.  My approach is between a direct face-to-face instructor
and the Hadley course.  I have been approved to provide braille and
technology training through BSVI and they have approved virtual
instruction.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053