[Ohio-talk] would people be interested

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Mon Nov 17 13:08:19 UTC 2014

I am pretty sure that both their names are on the byline, thought I do not know the order. The Miss Whozit piece goes back a few years.

How did things go at the fundraiser? We had over sixty people aat the Day of Empowerment that we used to spark a new chapter in both Akron and Canton. The whole thing went pretty well.

Thanks,
Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita