[Ohio-talk] The Bid For Equality opens In Three Days

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 15:54:33 UTC 2014

The following reminders come from Anil Lewis. Most all of us can help by signing up for the
Thunderclap. Here is what Anil has to say:

Thanksgiving is just two days away - which means our Bid for Equality online auction<https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/auctionhome.action?vhost=bid-for-equality <https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/auctionhome.action?vhost=bid-for-equality>> starts in three days! Help us fund our work to help blind people live the lives we want - and at the same time win great auction items, including exclusive vacation packages! This week's featured auction item is a one-week stay in Costa Rica for two people!<https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/item.action?id=226559330 <https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/item.action?id=226559330>> This item is only available until midnight on December 2 (#GivingTuesday), so be sure to make your bid right when the auction opens on Black Friday!

Also, don't forget to join our Thunderclap and help spread the word about the Bid for Equality and the National Federation of the Blind! Sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr account at thndr.it/1skfI4w <http://thndr.it/1skfI4w> <http://t.co/ryvX12KUG2 <http://t.co/ryvX12KUG2>> .