[Ohio-talk] Ohio At Large Teleconference

Barb Fohl barbfohl at pobox.com
Tue Nov 25 20:41:40 UTC 2014

Sorry Colleen, I forgot.  I went to visit mother after church on the 23rd.
Her birthday was yesterday; she was 96.

I got home in time for the call but was having technical support from Gabe
Vega.  He advised me to get more memory, and when I had it installed, JAWS
didn't recognize that my system was authorized to use the software, so it
put me in 40 minute shut-down mode, which means that speech turned off
evvery 40 minutes.  I had to restart my machine every time it did that in
order to get speech again.  So at the time of our At Large call, he was
helping me re-activate JAWS.  I'll tell you, it was driving me crazy!