[Ohio-talk] NFB Scrip Ohio

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 19:09:00 UTC 2014

Happy Thanksgiving to all,

Tomorrow, Thanksgiving day, is Thanks Scriping day. There will be promotions
on the ScripNow portion of the program. These can be found at
www.shopwithscrip.com. I do not know what these are as they will not be
announced until Thanksgiving day, at Midnight and will run until 11:59 p.m.
of Thanksgiving day.

November 29 through December 5 another promotion is taking place. If our
organization purchases $200 worth of Applebee's gift cards, any type, we
will receive one month free shipping on our order.

Gift cards are a great way to do your Christmas shopping. You can give them
or use them for other items that you wish to purchase as gifts.

The next order is due Thursday, December 4, 2014, 7:00 p.m. It will be the
last order of this calendar year. As always, if you need assistance you can
contact either Eric or me and we will do our best to help you.

Remember our other fundraiser that is taking place at this time, Malley's
Chocolates, another great gift idea for the Christmas season.

So, enjoy shopping for all those wonderful people on your gift list and be
sure to remember your own self too.

Shelbi