[Ohio-talk] Computer Question

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 27 10:34:18 UTC 2014

Hello List Members,

I hope you can answer a computer question for me.

How do I convert table screen layouts into plain text?  I have the National Braille Press book on Word Commands and it tells me how to read a table.  I looked up the information online to see if I could glean any knowledge of how to do this, but I could not find anything that cleared up the matter.

Thank you in advance for explaining the procedure for converting tables into text.

Milena

Season's Greetings!
Support the NATIONAL FEDERATION of the BLIND of OHIO.  Check out our collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!  Free shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address.
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio