[Ohio-talk] Dayton airport

Kyle Conley violinistvocalist at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 29 02:26:21 UTC 2014

In the few times that I've flown out of there on my own, I have never had any issues with them. I just speak to the person at the ticket counter, and they are very gracious to accommodate me and whatever I need. I think it also depends on what airline you fly on. Delta has been the best for me, and then followed by AirTran, but they will soon be out of business with Southwest.

Sent from my iPhone