[Ohio-talk] Thoughts about meet the blind month, independent travel, and more

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 15:51:34 UTC 2014

K, what wonderful ramblings,lol!
You are living the new branding, have you thought about doing one of
the videos national is asking for? You should think about it!
Have a great day, Cheryl fields

Our brand promise says:

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.
proposition statement is:

I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the
National Federation of the Blind because my expectations are raised,
my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can
celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family.