[Ohio-talk] seeking new members for the student division!

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 14:25:44 UTC 2014

Hello all,
The Ohio Association of Blind Students, a proud and strong division of
the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, is seeking new members.
No matter who you are, I encourage you to invite any student you know
to this division. We strive to provide a supportive environment where
students can network and learn. Anyone with questions can certainly
oabs.nfb at gmail.com
Our mailing list is also a wonderful resource. To subscribe, send an email to
oabs-subscribe at nfbnet.org
Our meeting at convention will be Saturday, November 1 from 12-2 PM.
There will be **free pizza!!** So encourage any student you know to
get in touch with us. Together, we can provide a bright future for the
NFB of Ohio!!

--
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Yellow Labrador Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Email: blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter at @blindcowgirl199

The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.
- Arabian Proverb