[Ohio-talk] Update on William

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 20:39:39 UTC 2014

Good Afternoon,

William called me today with outstanding and Blessed news.

He informed me that he stood up today for the first time since February.  He
says that he was weak but a wonderful feeling it was.  I inquired as to how
long was he standing.  He says about 30 seconds.  It sounds like this is not
a lot, but indeed it was!  He was laughing with enjoyment!  He also has been
discharged from all of his physicians with a clean bill of health.  This is
a wonderful and exciting account for him.  He has a ways to go , he says.
But, this was a start.

His phone number is now 440-348-0724.

Wow!

Suzanne