[Ohio-talk] Raffle tickets and Oagdu meeting info.

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 22:52:39 UTC 2014

Hello all,

The Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users will be selling raffle tickets for a $25 Darden Restaurants gift card. This card can be used at the following restaurants: Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Long Horn Steakhouse, Bahama Breeze, Seasons 52, The Capital Grille, Eddie V’s, and Yard House. Tickets will be $1.00 each or six tickets for $5.00. The drawing will take place in December, so it would make a wonderful Holiday gift! Tickets may also be purchased after Convention. To purchase tickets, please see myself or any Oagdu member at Convention. To purchase tickets before or after Convention, please email me at:  <mailto:Deannakay03 at gmail.com> Deannakay03 at gmail.com

I would also like to invite everyone to participate in the Ohio Association of Guide Dog User’s Convention activities. You don’t need to be a guide dog handler to attend the fun! We will have our business meeting with guest speaker, Jenine Stanley on Saturday, November 1st at 12:15 PM. After our meeting, Jenine will be available to let people have a test walk with a guide dog! Have you ever wanted to see what it feels like to work a guide dog? Do you want to know more about the guide dog lifestyle? Please come and check out our meeting and take a test walk with a guide dog! If you are interested in the test walk, please send an email to me at:  <mailto:Deannakay03 at gmail.com> Deannakay03 at gmail.com

Looking forward to seeing you all next weekend!

Deanna Lewis, Oagdu President