[Ohio-talk] Dues deadline looming

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 01:42:00 UTC 2014

Hi, Sherry,
Just checking in to see if Eric has told you about the student
division.  I want to be sure that everyone is on the same page.  The
student division did not collect dues last November, so we do not have
a dues-payed membership to base our payment to the affiliate on.  Eric
has said to just let this year slide.  However, we are better
organized this year, and now that we have a treasurer and some money
there isn't a reason why we can't start taking dues.  Emily is
prepared to collect them, so we can all expect student division dues
next year.

If you have any questions, or need me to follow up with Eric in any
way so we're all aware of what's going on, just let me know.

Thanks,
Kaiti.