[Ohio-talk] Sponsor Listings

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 22:10:24 UTC 2014

Here is the Sponsor information I have at this point.

Please review and let me know if changes should be made. If someone should be listed that I have forgotten, please let me know immediately.

We really need to get this right. It’s up to you to help me do it.

Eric

Silver Sponsor: Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Cincinnati, Ohio

Disability Rights Ohio, Columbus, Ohio

Bronze Sponsor: International Laborers Union, Cleveland Ohio

Friend of the Blind
:
Benjamin and Mary Jane Barrett Elyria, Ohio
Ben Franklin Store Oberlin, Ohio Ben and Carol Green, Sun City Florida

International Harvester Credit Union, Springfield Ohio

New Horizon Computer Learning Center, Columbus, Ohio

Lions Eye Bank Western Ohio

Sliman Sales and Service, Elyria Ohio

Mike Verda, Elyria Ohio