[Ohio-talk] FW: "Etiquette" training for state employees

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 30 12:09:29 UTC 2014

Colleagues and Friends:

This is a very interesting article so I thought that I would pass it along and perhaps Ohio will get on the ball like our friends in Michigan seem to be doing?

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
School of Communication Studies
Lasher Hall, Rm. 112
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838
F: 740-593-4810

*Ask me about the newly revised Ohio Fellows Program or visit http://www.ohio.edu/univcollege/ohiofellows.cfm

"Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can't."
"Our minds are like parachutes. They work best when they are open."