[Ohio-talk] parade parking almost filled

David Cohen adcohen823 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 11:33:53 UTC 2014

I walked my dogs at 6:30AM - 7:00AM this morning and the streets to
the sides of my home is near to filled believe it or not.  The radio
station broadcasts is already playing now at the corner Shell station
so Towne & Country is probably going to be the best parking for anyone
who is attending.

Call me if you need parking direction assistance 937-281-0226

Next year the Dayton chapter can make a banner and the entirety of us
can walk in this parade advertising the NFB of Dayton chapter with
contact number etc.  It would be ideal if we could get others from
Springfield etc. to join, and definitely more guidedogs for like
babies they look great in commercial advertisements.

David