[Ohio-talk] PayPal Link for Student Fund-raiser

Emily Pennington emilypennington at fuse.net
Wed Sep 3 20:29:34 UTC 2014

Hi, all.

I apologize for starting a different thread for the same discussion; I'm
experiencing the unfortunate conundrum of only being able to send e-mail
from my laptop, and only being able to receive it on my iPhone. It's
situations like these when I fully expect to go prematurely gray.

Anyway, I'm sorry about the confusion over the link. I myself am baffled;
while it doesn't work for some of you, several others have let me know that
they've had no problem with it. I even had a friend of mine outside our list
test it, and it worked well for him. If anybody more tech-savvy than me has
some suggestion as to why the link works for some people and not others,
please let me know.

At any rate, I'm pasting the link again below.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6FW5ZC
8G45T8E> &hosted_button_id=6FW5ZC8G45T8E

For good measure, I copy-pasted it from this message into my browser, and it
worked fine. (FYI: At the top, it should say "Choose a Way to Pay - PayPal"
at the top.) If anybody is still having trouble but would like to go ahead
and purchase raffle tickets via PayPal, don't hesitate to contact me, and I
can fill out your information. Even if I or someone else helps you out,
you'll still get an e-mail with your purchase confirmation so you can make
sure that you got exactly what you wanted.

Again, I'm so sorry for the mysterious technical difficulties. In times like
these, just remember all of the awesome gift cards which await your winning!

Sincerely,

Emily