[Ohio-talk] FW: Internet Radio, "See What I'm Sayin"; Guest Mr. Richard Payne of Ohio

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 10:00:02 UTC 2014

From: Lee C. Martin [mailto:lches at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 6:00 PM
To: 'Ansty, Margaret'
Subject: Internet Radio, "See What I'm Sayin"; Guest Mr. Richard Payne of
Ohio

Hello All

>From the studios of Radio Next, "See What I'm Saying" Tuesday September 9,
2014; this show will feature Mr. Richard Payne,  Vice President of the
National Federation of the Blind (NFB) of Ohio a dedicated community
activist and leader.

Join us as this unique personality shares his reality on how he transitioned
into blindness, this could be dynamite. (QUESTION)

Trust to see you there.

^^^

You can catch "See What I'm Saying" weekly Tuesday's 7-9pm (EST)

Google  <http://www.radionext.tv/coolgrooves>  radionext.tv

Click on the link the web page will pop up

Go to the drop box and select link cool groove, you should hear the show on
Tuesday's 7-9-pm (EST)

And other shows in progress throughout the week.

Note: recently added:

Google radionext.biz

Click on the link the new web page will pop up

Go to the drop box and select link cool groove, you should hear the show on
Tuesday's 7-9-pm (EST)

Either link should work.

Remember, you can catch "See What I'm Saying" weekly Tuesday's 7-9pm (EST)

For I-Phone go to APP store and download Tune in Radio Then open it up

Then search for radio next.tv

Then go to Cool Groove

^^^

Your participation is welcome any show suggestions or appearances will be
considered

See my newly added Gmail contact information below.

Take good care and continue to be blessed.

Lee Martin

317-709-7747

Seewhatimsayin.swislee at gmail.com