[Ohio-talk] Pay Pal link for Student division raffle

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 17:19:53 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm sorry for the unexplained technical difficulties some of you have
had accessing the Pay Pal link that was previously sent out.  Emily
has investigated the problem, and we are still unsure as to why the
link has worked out fine for some and been troublesome for others.  At
any rate, here it is again.  Hopefully it will fix whatever issues we
were having before; however, as stated previously, if you have any
technical issues at all and would like help accessing the Pay Pal
page, Emily and I are both happy to help you.  You would get an email
Receit for your purchase to confirm that you got what you ordered.  I
can be contacted by email at this address (kaiti.shelton at gmail.com),
or by phone at (513)285-2072.

The link is:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6FW5ZC8G45T8E